DC UPS 60W – backup power for your device by 12V battery
- EXTERNAL SLA BATTERY 12V supports up to 20Ah (240Wh) – e.g. backup power for home router within 2 days
- 60W DC power output (13.8V 4.3A) – 5.5*2.1mm output jack – 1A Battery charging current – Universal AC input Full range 100-260VAC
- SUITABLE FOR: Router, WiFi access point, Modem, Switch, CCTV, IP camera, DVR, NVR, LED light, IoT, Security system
- PROTECTIONS: from Deep Discharge and Overcharge the Battery, short circuit, overload, overstrain
- ZERO transfer time (0ms)
- Wide operating ambient temperature (-20°C…+60°C)
- 2-year MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, Good quality and stability, using industrial components, high efficiency >95% by battery
The DC UPS 60W provides uninterrupted power for DC-powered devices through an external 12V battery.
Why external battery?
- Lead-acid batteries have a number of advantages – Reliability / Simplicity / Availability / Price
- The capacity is selected depending on the needs – we recommend using from 4Ah to 20Ah.
- Easy to connection or replacement a battery – only two contacts (red + / black -). Good quality SLA battery works 3-5 years, some can more 10 years.
|Input||100V ~ 264VAC 1A max, 47…63 Hz|
|Output (load)||13.8V, 4.3A max|
|Battery Charge||13.8V, up to 1A|
|Efficiency (mains power)
Efficiency (battery power)
|Battery cut off voltage||10.8V|
|Cold start from battery voltage||>12.5V|
|Protection||short circuit, overload, overstrain, deep discharge and overcharge|
|Operating temperature||-20….+ 60 °C|
|Operating humidity||0…90%, non-condensing|
|Dimensions without package||130x65x40 mm (5.2×2.6×1.6 in)|
|Weight without box and cables||330g (12 oz)|
|Enclosure material||Steel with powder coating|
|Package contains||DC UPS 60W – 1 pcs
Power cord US plug 110/220V 0.5M – 1pcs
Cable for battery 0.7m (2.3ft) – 1pcs
Cable for device 0.5m (1.6ft) with 5.5*2.1 jack – 1pcs